Open position

To reseachers having Ph.D. 博士号をお持ちの方へ
If you are interested in a postdoc position, feel free to contact Dr. Morimoto with your CV.

For Foreigners, following options are available:
1. JSPS International Fellowships for Research in Japan (12-24 months of stay)
2. Special Postdoctoral Researchers Program in RIKEN (3 years)

1. 日本学術振興会 PD 、3年間
2. 理化学研究所 基礎科学特別研究員 、3年間

To master/phd students belonging to Japanese universities 日本の大学に在学中の修士・博士課程学生の方へ

You can work with us and write your master/Ph.D thesis as a student at the department of nuclear engineering of the University of Tokyo .
当チームで博士あるいは修士課程の研究をされたい方は森本までご相談ください。 東京大学工学系研究科、原子力国際専攻の修士・博士課程学生として、弊チームで研究し、学位を取得できます。